The response has been great since we released our plan about a new and improved Pentasia All-in League. In just one day 9 teams have confirmed their participation:
Gaming Innovation Group
The early bird rate is available till 3rd April - keep'em coming and make it easy for us to plan a great league!
POSITION VACANT - LEAGUE MANAGER
We are looking for someone to manage the Pentasia All-in League on a semi-daily basis. In order to free up a decent salary it would be ideal if this person can also be the head referee.
- Head up Captain's meeting before season starts
- Update rules
- Make sure rules are enforced and followed
- Collect team registration forms
- Liaise with venue on a weekly basis (Luxol)
- Create events for all games on Facebook
- Register the results for said games
- Communication with teams
- Manage equipment, making sure there are good balls available for all games
- Find and manage a team of referees
- Help coordinate the banquet at the end of the season
Working hours would be roughly Monday 2030-2300, Tuesday 2000-2230, Wednesday 1900-2230 + a few weekly flexible hours outside of this.
Starting date: 1st October 2017 (plus a few hours here and there prior to that).
The successful candidate has the following skills and qualifications:
- Passion for football
- Organisational skills
- Experience as a referee (ideally)
- Solution oriented
This is a great opportunity if you want to work part time with football and management and get a foot in the door of the gaming industry, working with two very successful and long standing companies like Pentasia and All-in Translations.
Applications with cover letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible and before April 3rd.