International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the world's largest developer of voluntary international standards and facilitates world trade by providing common standards between nations.
In April 2016 All In Translations became certified for two standards:
2: ISO 17100:2015 which provides requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service that meets applicable specifications.
The process of becoming ISO certified started in June 2015. These were the highlights:
- Review of all management processes
- Review and implementation of quality standards;
- Build quality manual
- Review of Quality monitoring practices (translator and proofreaders work)
- Review of all processes of the service lifecycle;
- Acquiring clients
- Contracts and NDA's
- How are quotes requested
- Communication with clients
- How are projects managed
- Storage of information
- How are projects delivered
- Review and implementation of training programs;
- Review of Human resources procedures.
- How we hire;
- Who we hire;
- What we consider when we hire;