International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the world's largest developer of voluntary international standards and facilitates world trade by providing common standards between nations.
2: ISO 17100:2015 which provides requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service that meets applicable specifications.
The process of becoming ISO certified started in June 2015. These were the highlights:
- Review of all management processes
- Review and implementation of quality standards;
- Build quality manual
- Review of Quality monitoring practices (translator and proofreaders work)
- Review of all processes of the service lifecycle;
- Acquiring clients
- Contracts and NDA's
- How are quotes requested
- Communication with clients
- How are projects managed
- Storage of information
- How are projects delivered
- Review and implementation of training programs;
- Review of Human resources procedures.
- How we hire;
- Who we hire;
- What we consider when we hire;