All-in Translations are a market-leading provider of language services to the booming iGaming industry into more than 70 languages. Our aim is to provide the best iGaming translations on the market and, as we keep growing, we are now hiring a Terminology Manager.
You will be responsible for our Translation Memories, Glossaries and Terminology Resources management and update and will ensure our Project Management team has the support required.
The Terminology Manager’s main responsibilities are:
- Creation, maintenance and revision of Translation Memories
- Creation of Termbases, glossaries and dictionaries with common terms and implementation
- Provide training to PM team and translators”
- Technical support for the PM team
- To contribute to translations, resource maintenance and other operational processes.
- Familiar with Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) Tools (Trados Studio specifically) and management of Translation Memories, Termbases (Multiterm ideally) and online dictionaries;
- Familiar with Quality Assessment (QA) tools such as Verifika or X-Bench;
- Familiar with Project Management Softwares
- Previous experience with Terminology Management;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Utmost attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Here is what else you need to know about our company: we are ISO certified, award-winning and form part of a successful team of very enthusiastic and talented individuals. We are all excited about working at All-in Translations because treating people with respect and integrity and having a good time is an essential part of the All-in culture.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Porto, Portugal – Rua Júlio Dinis 764 (‘Casa da Música’ metro station).
What do we offer? An attractive salary together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday), 26 days of annual leave, the possibility to work from home (from time to time, if needed), career growth and the opportunity to be part of the iGaming industry.
You will report to our Operations Executive Angelique Bonello.
Kindly email our HR Manager Eolo Barilari at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability or marital status.